Community Quilt 199

13 04 2015

Someone had fun finding all sorts of striped and checked fabrics for this small quilt. I started by stitching in the ditch around all the blocks and sashing strips, then I did free-flowing up and down and side to side stitching in each block, creating a checkerboard effect.

(Click on a photo to view it larger)



Threads used:

  • Top: Rasant (40 wt, cotton, light tan)
  • Bottom: Fil-Tec Magna Glide Classic pre-wound bobbin (light tan)

Photos of all the Community Quilts I’ve quilted are here:



2 responses

13 04 2015
Mary Ed Williams

Love all of your quilts and reading about your great vacation.

13 04 2015


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: