Community Quilt 285

30 07 2016

This was one of the quilt tops I made on our quilt retreat weekend and donated to the Community Quilts program. They supplied the batting and backing fabric — I did the rest. In keeping with some of the floral fabrics, I did a variation on the open headband motif, adding ‘petals’ to the large arcs.

(Click on a photo to view it larger)

quilt285_01

quilt285_03

Back:

quilt285_02

Threads used:

  • Top: Floriani (40 wt, rayon, colour PF106)
  • Bottom: Fil-Tec Magna Glide Classic pre-wound bobbin (white)

Photos of all the Community Quilts I’ve quilted are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rhondamadeit/sets/72157630291250200/


Actions

Information

One response

30 07 2016
Productive weekend follow-up | Rhonda Bracey: At Random

[…] I made 13 quilt tops on my annual quilting retreat with my friends. I’ve now quilted them all, and have donated some to the Community Quilts program (Community Quilts 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, and 285). […]

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s




%d bloggers like this: