Community Quilt 161

10 09 2014

I started by stitching in the ditch along all the seams in this quilt. Then to make the colours pop, I stitched ‘wonky’ straight lines in the black bars and a sort of squared off spiral in the large and small on-point squares.

For the border, I did a squared off open headband motif.

(Click on a photo to view it larger)

quilt161_01

quilt161_03

quilt161_02

Threads used:

  • Top: Fil-Tec Glide ‘Black’ (40wt trilobal polyester, colour 11001)
  • Bottom: Fil-Tec Magna Glide Classic pre-wound bobbin (black)

Photos of all the Community Quilts I’ve quilted are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rhondamadeit/sets/72157630291250200/


Actions

Information

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s




%d bloggers like this: