I tried out a couple of arrangements of the four pieces on the black background. I think I like the side-by-side arrangement best, with some black showing through.
When we have the retreat, I’ll try to take some better photos on a solid wall These ones were taken in my sewing room and I was making do with what I had to display them, so everything is at a bit of an angle and I was using my phone’s camera, not a proper camera.
Meantime, I sent these photos to a quilting friend in Oklahoma, and her first reaction was ‘Citrus Explosion’ — I loved the name so that’s what this series is now called.
- The challenge: http://sandgroper14.wordpress.com/2013/09/20/2013-challenge-the-challenge/
- Coming to a decision: http://sandgroper14.wordpress.com/2013/09/20/2013-challenge-coming-to-a-decision/
- The decision: http://sandgroper14.wordpress.com/2013/09/20/2013-challenge-the-decision/
- The process: http://rhondabracey.com/2013/09/20/2013-challenge-the-process/
- The finished product (this post)