Community Quilt 8

7 08 2012

This was actually two humidicrib quilts, but as they are so small (16 by 24 inches) and as they were similar tops and as I used the same quilting motif, I decided to class this as one community quilt.

Again, I used an open headband motif, with a variegated cotton thread in pale pastels on the top and a pre-wound bobbin in beige on the back. Yes, the wind was ‘fresh’ when I took these photos!


Actions

Information

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s




Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 54 other followers

%d bloggers like this: